Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How I met him : C. Okafor

Love the series ladies!

You know in romantic movies when the leading lady meets "that guy" and the soundtrack comes on and you know they are about to envelope each other in a tantalizing smooch?. Yea that has never happened to me lol BUT I have come pretty close a couple of times!!!
I met Yummy (that was my name for him because he was quite delish) a while back in college. I remember it was a Saturday night and my roommates had left for the weekend and i was alone in our apartment, another friend of mine had stayed on campus that weekend so she came over to chill and we were watching girly movies and doing our nails and stuff, when he called to invite her to a party he was throwing at his house that night. Naturally she begs me to come along because she didn't want to go alone and not know anyone there and i honestly wasn't in the mood to take out the rollers in my hair or put on makeup but i agreed and decided to go.

He came to pick up because his house was quite far from our school and he was a total gentleman, I remember he stepped out of the car and gave my friend a hug and I gave him a double take thinking "Gatdamn". She introduced us and hopped in the car to fix her makeup and he just stood there looking at me and holding my hand and said "Nice to meet you C...you look very pretty"..I probably blushed i don't remember (lol) ..I nodded and quickly hopped in the back seat..I was a little awkward back then haha.When we get to his place, my friend sees someone she knows and escapes leaving me standing outside with him and as we walk towards the basement, i could feel his eyes on me but of course i had to play it cool so i asked him where i could get something to drink and he told he would go get it, so i just chilled..standing in the corner and watching everyone dance and he came over with my drink and just kept looking at me.

In my mind I'm like "i hope i dont have something on my face" so i turned to him and asked him why he wasn't out on the dance floor being a good host and having fun, he said he was having a lot of fun standing next to me.. I nodded again...I swear i was like an agama lizard that day lol ..I finally summoned the courage to look up at all 6'3 of him and i was hooked. He had the most beautiful lips...pink and perfectly shaped. He saw me staring and licked them..i quickly looked away but of course my shakara cover had been exposed. He asked me if i wanted to dance and of course i said yea...so we found our way to the dance floor and he put his arm around my waist and whispered "I've been waiting for this all night". Jisos...The guy was pulling out the big guns lol..I still remember Foxy Brown and Blackstreet's "Gotta get you home" was playing when we danced...Lets just say..i showed him what my mama gave me haha.

We danced for the most of the night until my friend finally showed up again and asked if i was ready to go (apparently her ex had showed up and they had got into a fight Lawddd) I said sure and he looked disappointed. Anyways we got ready and hopped into his car to go..we were really quiet on the way back because my friend was fuming on the phone with her dude but Yummy kept looking at me through the rear view mirror and he had the tiniest twinkle in his eye, I knew i was a goner with this boy.When we finally got to my face, my friend says a hasty bye to him and runs into the building and i stand there with him.

He asks me if i had fun and i say "Yea it wasn't bad". Shakara was back on in full force..He laughed and started walking towards me and my mouth went totally dry...The physical attraction between us was electric, He cupped my chin with his hand and gave me soft kiss on his lips..he tasted like sweet mint and my knees went weak (corny i know). I had to escape so i told him it was getting late and i wanted to check on my friend, he ignored me and wrapped me in his arms before finally giving me a kiss on the forehead and saying he wanted to see me again, i gave him my number and quickly dashed into my building before anything else happened."

5 comments:

  1. Then what happened!!!!!
    http://www.lookwhatigot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is so weird, we have the same name C.Okafor, and my boyfriends name is Yomi lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifull! i want a yummy! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What! 6'3"? Shoot, I wish they still made them like that.

    ReplyDelete