Saturday, July 9, 2011

The "How I met him" Project

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the idea of two strangers meeting in some extremely random and incredibly romantic way, and out of every other person they ever met, discovering a stronger undefinable connection that leads to ..to.....to .... _______________ (you fill in the blank)
I read alot of books, yup I do, but if the last scene of my "reading material" doesn't end in my two protagonists wrapped up in a passionate kiss , I just... can't. #Certified cornball.
So there I was, flipping through a battered copy of one of my favorite novels (Paradise by Judith McNaught), when it dawned on me that I was sitting on a veritable gold mine of "how I met him" stories! So in the name of love and all that is romantic, send me your romantic tales of how you met him, it could be a story about your current boyfriend, an ex, your husband, he might be married..to someone else now V_V, but if your "meet cute" was romantic, tell your story and send it to us at 4acesdate@gmail.com and we will share it here for all the fellow romance heads out there!
This could be a running series or an extremely short one, depending on if y'all contribute, so please don't think you have to be the greatest writer to join in, it could be just a couple of lines, as long as it was romantic( in your estimation) share it! I would love to hear it!

Love,
Cookie

2 comments:

  1. I just read all of them, they are so funny! i love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! Is there a way to subscribe to newsletters cos I don't want to ever miss one

    ReplyDelete